endnote toolbar has disappeared!

Search email archive for

endnote toolbar has disappeared!
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:01:50 -0700
Subject: endnote toolbar has disappeared!

Author: clairey (New User)
Date: 04-12-2009 07:01 PM

Can someone help me! Im writing my thesis from home and for some reason my endnote toolbar has disappeared from my word document. how can i get this back so that i can import my references? im in a desperate situation, i cannot find how to do it anywhere! im getting quite stressed out! this thesis isn't easy to write at the best of times!   any help will be greatly appreciated.   claire xx