Endnote does not respond from within Word 2007

Search email archive for

Endnote does not respond from within Word 2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:08:24 -0700
Subject: Endnote does not respond from within Word 2007

Author: Raj (New User)
Date: 04-16-2009 11:08 AM

On my new computer (Windows XP, Word 2007, EndnoteX.0.2) the Endnote icons do not respond to clicks. At first I did not see any Endnote icons under "Add-ins". After manually copying certain files from the Endnote folder to Word startup folder (as suggest at Endnote website), the icons do appear in Word but are not executable. Have tried many things including the comparison to settings of other working installations, but it did not help. Another computer has reproduced the same problem as mentioned above.   I am working on a thesis and absolutely dependent on the literature resources. Can some one help!!   Thanks a lot Raj