No opening "delivery window" when using a database (EBSCO) to export results to EndNote

Search email archive for

No opening "delivery window" when using a database (EBSCO) to export results to EndNote
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:49:32 -0700
Subject: No opening "delivery window" when using a database (EBSCO) to export results to EndNote

Author: pnovais (Regular)
Date: 04-08-2009 06:49 PM

Dear colleagues   I have a student that is trying to export the results of a surch in some EBSCO databases to EndNote library, but when she saving the results the "delivery window" doesn't open, so she can't finish the export operation. I saw that someone had the same problem here in the forum, but it was with a Macintosh and this problem is with Windows. Even so, I tryed to follow the suggested instructions but it didn't work.   Thank you very much, Pedro Novais