How to stop X2 from skipping to top of page when I delete a reference?

Search email archive for

How to stop X2 from skipping to top of page when I delete a reference?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:53:50 -0700
Subject: How to stop X2 from skipping to top of page when I delete a reference?

Author: FToth (New User)
Date: 04-03-2009 09:53 PM

Hello EndNote gurus. I would like to know if there is a way to stop endnote X2 from skipping to the top of the page everytime I delete a reference. It doesn't matter if I'm in All References of custom groups when I delete a reference it goes to the top. This gets a little annoying as I always lose my place and have to scroll back down (I'm working with thousands of references). Does anyone know a fix for this?   Thank you for your time.