Endnote swaps "Journal" and "Alternate Journal" fields when importing from Pubmed

Search email archive for

Endnote swaps "Journal" and "Alternate Journal" fields when importing from Pubmed
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:10:47 -0700
Subject: Endnote swaps "Journal" and "Alternate Journal" fields when importing from Pubmed

Author: dmvianna (New User)
Date: 04-29-2009 09:10 AM

I imported many references from pubmed, but the Journal and Alternate Journal fields are swapped. That means that when I try to format bibliography in AJP Regula Int Comp Phys, the journal names appear in full, instead of abbreviated as they should be.   Is there a simple way of fixing it (appart from editing the citations manually?)?