Hard Drive Faulty

Search email archive for

Hard Drive Faulty
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 06:07:12 -0700
Subject: Hard Drive Faulty

Author: zinctek (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 02:07 PM

Hello   my customer has endnote and has to finish her work by the end of this month ( a few days ) her hard drive on her laptop has become faulty and now i need to find where endnote stores the main file? i have found a " references.enl " file but its only 12k and doesnt seem to work? do i need to import it some how or is that not the file am after?    i have got a folder called  references.Data with aload of files in there what do i do with this ?   Thank you for any help