Re: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007

Search email archive for

Re: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:20:55 -0700
Subject: Re: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-03-2009 03:20 PM

I suspect that you have inserted references into text boxes, and they are being numbered first.  See this FAQ for a fix   http://www.endnote.com/support/faqs/CWYW/faq21.asp

Re: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:38:36 -0700

Author: tc2008 (Visitor)
Date: 04-03-2009 03:38 PM

If Leanne's suggestion does not solve it, maybe you are using an output style that does not sort by order of appearance?

Re: incorrect numbering of Endnote X.0.2 in combination with Word 2007
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:07:18 -0700

Author: Krabbenborg (New User)
Date: 04-03-2009 04:07 PM

If all the help would be this fast and adequate :D it worked perfectly. I had halfway through my report references 1,2 and 3 in the caption of some figures :D.   I didn't search for "doesn't start at 1" because mine did, heh, coincidence.   Thx for the help!   Sven