How to cite co-authors for one article/book

Search email archive for

How to cite co-authors for one article/book
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:59:47 -0700
Subject: How to cite co-authors for one article/book

Author: ellie (New User)
Date: 04-14-2009 01:59 AM

Hi there, I am trying to fix this problem the whole evening but it seems not to work. I am using Harvard style and need to cite (Clarke & Newman, 1997) but all I got for the citation is: (Clarke, 1997) After I edit Output style, it appears like: (Clarke&, 1997) or (Clarke&SecondaryClarke, 1997) Btw, it appear as expected in the reference list as Clarke, J.,& Newman, J., (1997) bla bla Is there anyone encounters this problem? please help!   Thanks a lot ellie