Endnote X2: Attached PDF's Won't Open

Search email archive for

Endnote X2: Attached PDF's Won't Open
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:02:54 -0700
Subject: Endnote X2: Attached PDF's Won't Open

Author: Thudstaff (New User)
Date: 04-19-2009 08:02 PM

I get the following error message when I double-click the PDF icon attached to a reference:   "This URL (\\L:National Louis University\Endnote\Chapter 2\CCL Chapter 2.Data\PDF\Angelica - Resolving conflict-0766532112\Angelica - Resolving conflict.pdf) could not be launched."   I get a similar message regardless of the specific PDF or reference.   Any suggestions?!?   Thanks!