ISIResearchSoft Export Helper -- Do I need it?

Search email archive for

ISIResearchSoft Export Helper -- Do I need it?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:32:49 -0700
Subject: ISIResearchSoft Export Helper -- Do I need it?

Author: jonbean (New User)
Date: 04-06-2009 12:32 AM

I have Endnote XI on my computers and noticed   ISIResearchSoft Export Helper   in the Add/Remove Programs section of my Vista X64 PC. Do I need this to interact with the web or not? Is it from Endnote or from past programs I installed (Reference Manager and Procite)?    I don't like having junk on my Vista -- it runs better without needless programs.    Thanks in advance

Re: ISIResearchSoft Export Helper -- Do I need it?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 00:52:03 -0700
Subject: Re: ISIResearchSoft Export Helper -- Do I need it?

Author: IVS-BM (Visitor)
Date: 04-06-2009 08:51 AM

On my computer it's called "ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper", but I think it's the same: You need this if you want to use the Direct Export feature offered by some retrieval systems, so I suggest not to remove it.