Another punctuation query

Search email archive for

Another punctuation query
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 01:56:49 -0700
Subject: Another punctuation query

Author: Layla (New User)
Date: 04-21-2009 09:56 AM

Apologies for starting a new thread but I think this is a slightly different query to the one about periods/full stops...   I'm trying to add a reference to a blog post, the problem is that the blog title ends with the following phrase: or does it...!?!   Endnote then formats this in the bibliography as: or does it.?    Is there anyway I can get it to respect the original punctuation?  I've turned off all the spell check automatic functions but that didn't make any difference.  I use endnote 8.0.2.   Many thanks!