How to update the reference in Endnote from DOC file.

Search email archive for

How to update the reference in Endnote from DOC file.
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:56:01 -0700
Subject: How to update the reference in Endnote from DOC file.

Author: tritiger (Visitor)
Date: 04-29-2009 08:55 AM

I was obessed with such a problem:   I have created a libirary in Endnote, but there are several references were inputed manually.  the name fomat of reference inputted  are wrong, so, if in word, update reference, the bad will emerge.   I changed it in Word, but the orginal in Endnote will not change correspondingly. and if I quit Word, and open the file again, the bad format will emerge again.   I want to know, If I change a reference in Word, how to give a information to Endnote, and make a change synchronously.