EndNote X2 - incorrect bibliography format in word 2003

Search email archive for

EndNote X2 - incorrect bibliography format in word 2003
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:41:58 -0700
Subject: EndNote X2 - incorrect bibliography format in word 2003

Author: Issoulane (New User)
Date: 04-11-2009 08:41 AM

Hello,   I'm currently using EndNote X2 with  MS word 2003.   My word document template is set to font Univers, size 10, as well as : - the default font of MS Word (I mean, for ALL templates) - the last paragraph mark before the bibliography - the bibliography layout properties of EndNote in word but, bibliography AND citations appear in Times New Roman... (size 10, which is ok)   I cannot explain this, since (I read several posts on this forum about this subject, specially here) : - none of my references was pasted intomy library with styles - I created my own output style and has triple checked that all the layouts were set to "plain font, plain size" by selecting each reference type in the list - I tried to unformat citations and reformat ( I checked final paragraph mark is Normal, Univers 10)... no change.   NB - when I click within the bibliography, the font displayed by word is "Plain Font" (??!)   This drives me   I have no idea where Times New Roman comes from, since I never use it in any of my documents, nor in EndNote (even the display fonts are different).   Would someone have an idea ? Thanks a lot.