Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)

Search email archive for

Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:43:51 -0700
Subject: Ibid. (in repeated citations) appearing with a space following (footnote styles)

Author: jiporter (New User)
Date: 04-20-2009 12:43 AM

Oddly, in my self-designed style, "Ibid." appears with a trailing space. There is no extra space in the style specification. In fact, it seems identical to Chicago 15A, which produces no trailing space. I have checked "Replace repeated data with" under both categories, and no short form checked at the top. (Checking it makes no difference.)   I wonder where else EndNote is getting the instruction to add a space?  Thanks in advance.