Problems with emerald filter

Search email archive for

Problems with emerald filter
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:23:07 -0700
Subject: Problems with emerald filter

Author: bibapoio (New User)
Date: 04-02-2009 04:23 PM

Dear all,   I'm trying to import a reference from Emerald Database to EN X2 using the Emerald import filter, as showed in Emerald bibliographic citation guide:   http://info.emeraldinsight.com/help/user/citation.htm?PHPSESSID=klk26jde84ua7mus6a8e239ql6&   but it isn't working. Has anyone had already this problem?   Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,   Leonor Ribeiro