Problem sorting aplhabetically ( IEEE style ) in Endnote X2

Search email archive for

Problem sorting aplhabetically ( IEEE style ) in Endnote X2
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:53:59 -0700
Subject: Problem sorting aplhabetically ( IEEE style ) in Endnote X2

Author: kalp1200 (New User)
Date: 04-24-2009 05:53 PM

Dear all   I have created the master document and am now creating the bibliography for all the chapter in one document. I would like to know if there is a way we can format the biblio so that it is sorted alphabetically and yet the citation style is numbered. I can get the citation style numberd but it is not sorted alphabetically. how do I go about doing it. Thanks