Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info

Search email archive for

Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:01:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info

Author: CarolAMN (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 01:01 AM

Thank you, that helps a bit. If I put a 3 in front of 'bibliography number' in the citatins template and in the Bibliography layout, I can get to my desired 31-39...but what happens for 40? How do I set the start number to be 31 instead of 'tricking' Endnote into giving my the citation and bibliography number I need?

Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:20:17 -0700

Author: Leanne (Guru)
Date: 04-27-2009 04:20 AM

I don't understand what you mean.  If you put 41in the layout tab, it will number them starting from 41 to 300, if you have that many references.

Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:23:58 -0700

Author: CarolAMN (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 04:23 AM

I have endnote version 9. Can you see a away around the problem using this older version of the software?

Re: Numbering references for Nature Supplementary info
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 20:30:18 -0700

Author: CarolAMN (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 04:30 AM

Thanks now I see where you mean! I fixed the problem! Many thanks!