Re: Word 2007 error when using CWYW

Search email archive for

Re: Word 2007 error when using CWYW
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:41:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Word 2007 error when using CWYW

Author: canicas (Visitor)
Date: 04-27-2009 01:41 AM

I have no advice, but I have been having this same issue and would love to hear if you came up with a solution.

Re: Word 2007 error when using CWYW
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:56:31 -0700

Author: igordon (New User)
Date: 04-27-2009 01:56 PM

since that was happening, I realized that it didn't happen if I just inserted the reference while on the endnote screen (As opposed to from the word screen) and everything was going smoothly until just last week, when it mysteriosly stopped inserting references when I clicked to do so from the endnote screen (it didn't freeze anything or give an error message, it just switched over the word as if it had inserted the ref but the ref never showed up. So then I went back to inserting the ref from the word screen and now that has been working just fine. Hope this helps!