Re: Edit output style repeated author setting

Search email archive for

Re: Edit output style repeated author setting
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:58:52 -0700
Subject: Re: Edit output style repeated author setting

Author: blexie (New User)
Date: 04-02-2009 12:58 AM

Hi Leanne,   Many thanks for your kind response to my message. Unfortunately, however, I am referring to footnotes, not the bibliography.    I have tried that chain of command which you suggested (Edit>Output Style> edit "Chicago 15th A" and untick the "Replace repeated authors with: ------" option) in the For subsequent Works by the Same Author setting in FOOTNOTES > Author Lists  - however it has not made any difference - very mysterious (not to mention frustrating!)   If you have any other ideas, I would most gladly receive them! With many thanks