email pdf's from inside Endnote?

Search email archive for

email pdf's from inside Endnote?
Author: Community Mailer    Posted: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 06:39:53 -0700
Subject: email pdf's from inside Endnote?

Author: jmarks (New User)
Date: 04-01-2009 02:39 PM

I often need to send student papers stored as full text attachments inside an Endnote reference. I currently have to open the reference, open the full text with Acrobat, save the full text in a different directory, fire up my email program, write the email, and attach the copy of the original full text. Is there a way to do email a stored attachment directly from within Endnote? Sure would be a great feature. Thanks!