web posting THE BEST ANSWE I FOUND

Search email archive for

web posting THE BEST ANSWE I FOUND
Author: Nathan Cherny    Posted: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:43:16 +0200
Having now explored this issue fairly extensively, it seems that RefWorks
http://www.refworks.com/ offers the best easiest and cheapest option for
posting a reference library.

Special thanks to Niels Agger-Gupta for hist post on this service!

Nathan I Cherny
Director Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine
Shaare Zedek Medical center
Jerusalem
Tel 011 972 68 685780
Fax 011 972 2 6666731