Enl resouces

Search email archive for

Enl resouces
Author: NJ Shurpali    Posted: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:57:41 +0200
Hello everyone,

What are some of the free resources available on the internet to create our
own ENL libraries. Most of the sources are commercial (except medical
sciences). What are some of the ways to build a database quickly (other
than of course manually typing in references one by one). Are there any
sources on the internet which export scientific citations on a
noncommercial basis (most useful ones are the most commercial ones). Any
pointers? Appreciate your help.

Re: Enl resouces
Author: LaVerne Winn    Posted: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:36:36 -0500 (
into EndNote.
Annual Reviews http://www.AnnualReviews.org/
LaVerne Winn

Re: Enl resouces
Author: Roger Carter    Posted: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:50:49 +1000
Many of the journals on the Highwire site have direct export to EN as well :
or http://www.highwire.org

At 01:36 PM 1/04/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>into EndNote.
>Annual Reviews http://www.AnnualReviews.org/
>LaVerne Winn

-Roger Carter
Liaison Librarian for:
History & Classics; Psychology; English, Journalism &European Languages

Morris Miller Library phone +61 3 6226 2306
University of Tasmania fax +61 3 6226 7816
Private Bag 25
Hobart TAS 7001